Timeless Clad Patio Doors
Airtite Doors are designed to be effortless in operation and elegant in any setting.
The interior is a clear pine over LVL core, which will accept staining, or painting. The jambs are solid pine making Timeless units 100% stainable. In order to make the most of natural light and increase energy efficiency, our patio doors use 3/4” high performance, argon filled, LoE3 tempered insulated glass. We offer a variety of door styles in inswing, stationary and sliding.
NFRC rated, thermal & structural tested wood components are treated and engineered for size & straightness. Choice woods, heavyweight aluminum cladding, a variety of styles, and attention to detail result in products that you can trust to last for many years in a new or previously-owned home.
- All exterior surfaces use an impressive .62mm aluminum (23 gauge) cladding for protection and durability, available in 5 color: tan, clay, dark bronze, black and white.
- Western pine construction for strength, durability, insulating qualities and beauty: treated with water repellent and wood preservative for long life.
- Replacement size as well as new construction size for 6’-8′ tall units.
- Jamb width of 5 1/2” overall, to cover 4 9/16” to 6 9/16” wall thickness.
- High dam mill finish 1 1/2” tall aluminum thermally broken sill with screen track.
- Foam-filled vinyl weather strip on head and side jambs ensures an airtight seal.
- Door panels feature 4-5/8” stiles and rails
- Panels are bored 2-3/8” standard backset.
- 4 x 4 US-2D hinges standard
- Multiple locking systems are available in satin chrome, polished brass, polished chrome, antique brass, dark bronze, pewter finish and black.
- Fixed sidelights 12” to 24” wide.
- All hinge finishes available, including adjustable and NRP hinges.
- Transoms available to accommodate most any size height opening.
- Bronze finish 1 1/2” tall high dam thermally broken sill for in swing.
- ADA 10” bottom rail and 8” top rail, with handicap sill available.
- Raised panel bottom and two light panels, with 8” center rail available.
- Gray or bronze tint, or obscure glass optional available.
- Grills between the glass (GBG) available in flat and profiled shapes.
Exterior Aluminum Clad Colors
Airtite Windows & Doors will enhance your home’s interior and exterior while keeping the ever-changing effects of the environment at bay. Our doors go through rigorous testing and quality controls as well as continuous design improvements and upgrades. The result is a door that gives you durability to Texas weather and unequaled beauty.
Our Abilene location serves you throughout the state of Texas. Our products are made locally in Texas.
Timeless Clad Patio Doors